Hostgator Coupon January 2017 – top Hostgator coupons for January 2017. Save up to 65% on hostgator webhosting with these discount coupons.
There are a lot of reasons why you should seriously consider HostGator as your webhosting provider. The company has been around for more than a decade which means it has pioneered a lot of the systems and services that are common in the industry. What’s great about HostGator is that they offer a wide array of hosting plans. Whether you are running a small website or an e-commerce store for a large retailer, HostGator has you covered. Below is a quick overview of the main webhosting plans being offered by the Houston-based company.
VIEW THE LATEST HOSTGATOR JANUARY 2017 COUPONS:
1) Shared Hosting – This is the company’s main hosting package. It’s very affordable because it will cost you under $10 a month. It comes with an easy to use and flexible control panel. Even if you are not that too familiar with IT systems, you can easily learn how to manage the control panel. Furthermore, it has a free website builder which you can use to design and launch your website.
2) VPS Hosting – If you want more space and higher up-time rates, this is the option you should take. What makes this plan desirable is that it’s completely customizable depending on the nature of your website. It also allows you to upload or install software and programs to your website. It’s the perfect solution for business websites.
3) Dedicated Hosting – If you want full control over your hosting environment, this is the plan you should get. It’s highly recommended for websites that generate high levels of traffic. Your website will be hosted in a private server so it won’t be competing for space and bandwidth. It also comes with several software and programs that you can utilize. And last but not the least, it has a billing system which you can use if you plan on selling products on your website. The system will automate the ordering and billing process.
4) Cloud Hosting – Of all the HostGator webhosting plans discussed here, this is the newest offering. Hosting your website in the cloud has several benefits. The website loads twice as fast as a website hosted in a standard server. It’s also four times more scalable since data migrations and reboots are much quicker.
5) WordPress Hosting – WordPress is without a doubt the most popular content management system today. If you have a website or blog running under the WordPress platform, it’s advisable that you have it hosted through HostGator’s WordPress hosting plan. It’s very cheap and you will have access to tools and programs that will make it a lot easier for you to run and manage your website.
6) Reseller Hosting – You can choose this option if you plan on building your own webhosting business. Basically, you will be promoting HostGator’s services and earn commissions or affiliate income every time someone signs up through you.
In a nutshell, if you are looking for a reliable webhosting provider with efficient customer support, you should definitely go with HostGator. The company offers you a lot of options to choose from. Another benefit of the company is that you can always upgrade your plan anytime you want. For instance, if you want to upgrade from shared hosting to dedicated hosting, you simply contact a customer representative and he/she will take care of the rest. The transition for your website to its new server will be hassle-free on your end.